|Welcome to the Forums.||Register|
|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
transracially adopted Korean college students
I am a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology conducting my dissertation on Korean adoptees. I hope to help give a voice to transracially adopted Korean college students through discussion about experiences with racism. Please consider participating or passing this along to anyone who might be eligible. Thank you so much!
Requirements for participation:
- Identify as a Korean adoptee with a White parent(s)
- Current undergraduate or graduate college student
- Reside in the U.S.
- Willing to discuss personal experiences with racism
- Completing a background information questionnaire and a short questionnaire about experiences as an Asian American
- Completing a phone interview that takes approximately 60 minutes
- Reviewing a transcript of the interview for accuracy
- Reviewing a write-up of the interview themes coded by the researchers with an opportunity to provide written feedback
- A chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card (drawn at random; chances approximately 1 in 25)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 PM.