adoption.com

adoption.com

JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories

Old 07-08-2003, 02:09 PM
Total Points: 2,448.00
Donate
Question still searching for bmom in columbia S.C.

anyone have any ideas about getting non-id. I was a private adoption in columbia S.C. and I tried to get info from the SCDSS. they were of no help. I'm pretty much stuck. I don't know where to look and it's tough because I live in N.Y. Anyone with any ideas please respond to this message. I was born baby girl Lee in columbia hospital on 2/28/68.
Our reunion registry can aid your search for your birth family. Premium memberships available, offering benefits like:
  • Automatic searching
  • See who's viewed your profile
  • Higher message limit
  • Copy of Search & Reunion E-book ($19.95 value)
  • Just $9.99 / yr!
We'll Search for You!
Washington
Click here to visit Adoption.com Registry
Don't miss out on finding your match at Adoption.com's Registry. For just $9.99 per year we will do the searching for you. Receive notifications automatically. Plus...find out who is searching for you!
Adoption.com Registry

Old 08-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Total Points: 347.00
Donate
born same place

I have three adopted brothers including myself and we were adopted in 1966 by private adoption,it is hell unless you get a lawyer to the petition the judge. lawyers are very slow and some dont know how to do it.keep on trying!
Old 08-12-2003, 01:18 PM
Total Points: 2,448.00
Donate
Polar Blast,
Thanks for your advice. Do you know of any attorneys that can help me out in Columbia? I live in NY so its difficult to do a lot from here. Do you live in SC? Do you have any other ideas to help my search?
Thanks,
Baby Lee
Old 08-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Total Points: 347.00
Donate
to alyce

i was born in columbia as was my other two adopted brothers. i am now living the same as you in new york. I am trying to find out if a lawyer in that state can petition the judge they just dont know how to do it but im trying and ill let you know.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Total Points: 468.72
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyce garfman
anyone have any ideas about getting non-id. I was a private adoption in columbia S.C. and I tried to get info from the SCDSS. they were of no help. I'm pretty much stuck. I don't know where to look and it's tough because I live in N.Y. Anyone with any ideas please respond to this message. I was born baby girl Lee in columbia hospital on 2/28/68.
Are you sure of your DOB? Some birth certificates were altered. I gave birth in Aug 1969.