adoption.com

adoption.com

JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums. Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Total Points: 24,507.00
Donate
Florida Searchers/Please Read and respond

Did you know that if you were given up in Flordia that the state will give you the name of the foster home that you lived in ? They told me that my foster parents were Mr. and Mrs. Taylor and I was wondeing if there is a way to locate them. I know that my b-mother was also in "foster care" and wonder if she was in the same home.
Adoption Reunion Information
Become an adoption forums premium member to enjoy these Membership Benefits:
  • Remove Advertising
  • Unlimited Arcade
  • Unlimited Attachments
  • Increased PM Storage
  • Calendar Posting
  • Larger Avatars
  • Personal Page
  • Just $19.95 / yr!
We'll Search for You!
Washington
Click here to visit Adoption.com Registry
Don't miss out on finding your match at Adoption.com's Registry. For just $9.99 per year we will do the searching for you. Receive notifications automatically. Plus...find out who is searching for you!
Adoption.com Registry

Old 01-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Total Points: 33,468.40
Donate
yes that came with non-id

when my husband received his non-id (he was born in St. Petersburg ,Florida in 1958)a few months ago it stated he had been housed in what they termed a "boarding house" called Spangler's Boarding House. I wonder if it was called such because Spangler was the Foster Parent's last name...hmmn anyway just thought i would mention it....

Shade

Last edited by shadeinfla : 01-10-2005 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Total Points: 2,064.08
Donate
Who did you contact for this information? I was in two foster homes that I can remember, the last was "The Greens" they were an elderly couple who moved from a house to a trailer in the country, they had a daughter named Vivian who lived in trailer next to them with her husband and I remember a little boy named Jeremy(another foster child). We have a picture of him with us (me and my little sister). The first foster family I was too young to remember their name but they treated me like I was their own child. They had a daughter of their own, they drove a white volkswagon van, their house was on stilts, and they took me to the strawberry festival before I was taken somewhere else...
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Total Points: 310.45
Donate
I was Adopted in from FLA in 1961 and ill tell you there were allot of catholic Organizations that were handling these adoptions. Maybe Spangler house was a organization. You could search corporate or Non profit LLC licenses also search new papers of that time. I found the legal firm that handled my adoption from a add in Miami News paper.