adoption.com

adoption.com

JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories

Old 04-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Total Points: 204.28
Donate
Red face Looking for Son born 8/29/68 in Washington DC

Hello, I am trying to help a dear friend find her SON born on 8/29/68 and adopted. I don't have too much info, however it would be such a delight to find him and have them reunited.
Adoption Reunion Information
Our reunion registry can aid your search for your birth family. Premium memberships available, offering benefits like:
  • Automatic searching
  • See who's viewed your profile
  • Higher message limit
  • Copy of Search & Reunion E-book ($19.95 value)
  • Just $9.99 / yr!
We'll Search for You!
Washington
Click here to visit Adoption.com Registry
Don't miss out on finding your match at Adoption.com's Registry. For just $9.99 per year we will do the searching for you. Receive notifications automatically. Plus...find out who is searching for you!
Adoption.com Registry

Old 04-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Total Points: 21,148.64
Donate
how nice of you to help your friend. wishing you many blessings on your journey.
please post where this young fellow was born and i am sure someone will direct you to the rules of the road for your area.
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy4369
Hello, I am trying to help a dear friend find her SON born on 8/29/68 and adopted. I don't have too much info, however it would be such a delight
to find him and have them reunited.

Found daughter Born July 18 1973 in Montreal Quebec June 2005.
She is blessed with such a wonderful life and
desires no contact at this time. I am at peace with knowing she is happy and well.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:42 AM
Total Points: 204.28
Donate
Arrow Looking for Son born 8/29/68 - Columbia Hospital for Women Wash, DC

Hello, I am trying to help a dear friend find her SON born 8/29/68 at the Columbia Hospital for Women in Washington DC. It would be a true blessing to reunite them. She is such a wonderful person and just wants to know that he is doing well.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:43 AM
Donate
Washington D.C. Search Resources

try this and there are many databases to register with in case the search is long.
leave a trail of breadcrumbs whereever you go so you can be found if the adoptee is searching.
best of luck
cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy4369
Hello, I am trying to help a dear friend find her SON born 8/29/68 at the Columbia Hospital for Women in Washington DC. It would be a true blessing to reunite them. She is such a wonderful person and just wants to know that he is doing well.

desires no contact at this time. I am at peace with knowing she is happy and well.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Total Points: 6,894.22
Donate
1972, Iowa, Female

B-mom and daughter in search of adult adoptee, born February 1972 in Des Moines Iowa. Birth certificate after adoption decree might say another Iowan city, Davenport, Scott county for instance.

She was born healthy, relinquished at birth. Bi-racial (German-American and native African Ugandan). Given with love and never forgotten.

Adoption agencies were Lutheran Social Services (now called Lutheran Services of Iowa), but they passed it to Hillcrest Family Services (finalized by Hillcrest). Hillcrest is currently holding our privacy release pledges, so if she ever contacts them she has free access to her birthmother's name, address, phone number, and medical history.

If she wants a relationship, or just informaion, we are open to whatever future interactions she's comfortable with.

Hillcrest has refused to conduct third-party intermediary services to let her know that our info is availible to her. They stated that she and her family have not contacted them since the decree finalization in 1972. I will continue the search, because maybe she simply did not know which agency to register with.

Please contact me if this sounds familiar to your case, of it you have nifty search tips. Good luck to everyone searching!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Here for Michelle7-18-86
Total Points: 391.94
Donate
I am making myself available to Michelle 7-18-1986 born in Elpaso Tx.. Adopted to a New Jersey couple. I pray you've had a great life and I'd Love to meet you if you wanted. email me at geraldinefarmwife@gmail.com
Old 10-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Total Points: 4,238.14
Donate
DOB 11/15/1991 in Baton Rouge, LA. Looking for my birth parents. I've been waiting my whole life for this...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Total Points: 1,249.78
Donate
Smile birth mother looking for son...

I'm a birth mother that had a son on January 11, 1987 in Abington, PA - name I gave was "Joe" and I believe now named "Jeremy".... I would love to hear from you.... or from anyone that may have any info.... thank you!

Old 10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Total Points: 6,237.01
Donate
Red face Birth mother ISO Birth Daughter DOB 04/27/84

Birth mother ISO Birth Daughter DOB 04/27/84 9:37pm 6lbs 13oz 21" Manatee Memorial Hospital Bradenton Florida.Dr.A Cuva agency Catholic Services St Petersburg Florida Named April (baby girl)Luna race Hispanic dark brown hair Hazel eyes.Maiden name LUNA.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Total Points: 1,915.77
Donate
Hello,

I am posting for a friend that is searching for her daughter. Her daughter was born on June 28 1987 at 1:22 pm at Fairview Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. Her daughter's name on the birth certificate at that time was Nicole Marie. She was placed with Catholic Charities in Cleveland, Ohio. That is all the information my friend currently has.

Thank you.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Donate
wishing you much success in your search, don't give up!
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattom1987
Hello,

I am posting for a friend that is searching for her daughter. Her daughter was born on June 28 1987 at 1:22 pm at Fairview Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. Her daughter's name on the birth certificate at that time was Nicole Marie. She was placed with Catholic Charities in Cleveland, Ohio. That is all the information my friend currently has.

Thank you.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Total Points: 237.45
Donate
ISO of Birth Mom

I was born on 10/12/72 in Erie, PA. In search of my mom, Suzanne Hensley or Suzanne Deuel. I have read every post left by mothers searchng for their children, but I didn't see one from her...

Mom,

I don't know if you are searching for me...or if you have just "let it go"...but there are some things I want you to know. First, I love you. I have prayed for you often, that you are safe, happy and surrounded in Peace.

I was adopted into your side of the family, which says a lot, I know. Please just know that I know what kind of people they are. I found David, he thought I was dead, you might, too. But I am here...very much alive and very much wanting to know everything...mostly that you are safe and happy...

Some have speculated that you can't contact me for reasons I wont post here, but if that is true and you are just scanning the forums wondering if I am looking for you...please PLEASE know that I have been looking for you for as long as it has been possible. And I love you.

As a mom myself, I know it is important to tell you that I am happy and well. I am not homeless or starving...I have a good man in my life and I am content.

If you ever desire to contact me, I am more than willing. If you can't, please know that my prayers and love are with you always.

All of my heart,

~ Jessica

PS. I have posted on forums before and have had scammers contact me. There is one easy way to prove you are the person I am searching for; tell me the middle name of your father...and the first and middle name of the daughter you had before me. This is how I will know that it is you...
Old 06-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Donate
born on 10/12/72 in Erie, PA

Jessica,

wishing you all the best and a big happy ending in your search for your Mom.
never give up!
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAErie72
I was born on 10/12/72 in Erie, PA. In search of my mom, Suzanne Hensley or Suzanne Deuel. I have read every post left by mothers searchng for their children, but I didn't see one from her...

Mom,

I don't know if you are searching for me...or if you have just "let it go"...but there are some things I want you to know. First, I love you. I have prayed for you often, that you are safe, happy and surrounded in Peace.

I was adopted into your side of the family, which says a lot, I know. Please just know that I know what kind of people they are. I found David, he thought I was dead, you might, too. But I am here...very much alive and very much wanting to know everything...mostly that you are safe and happy...

Some have speculated that you can't contact me for reasons I wont post here, but if that is true and you are just scanning the forums wondering if I am looking for you...please PLEASE know that I have been looking for you for as long as it has been possible. And I love you.

As a mom myself, I know it is important to tell you that I am happy and well. I am not homeless or starving...I have a good man in my life and I am content.

If you ever desire to contact me, I am more than willing. If you can't, please know that my prayers and love are with you always.

All of my heart,

~ Jessica

PS. I have posted on forums before and have had scammers contact me. There is one easy way to prove you are the person I am searching for; tell me the middle name of your father...and the first and middle name of the daughter you had before me. This is how I will know that it is you...

Old 06-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Total Points: 206.36
Donate
BirthMom

Name is Deborah Anderson looking for my daughter born 2/6/1991 at Baptist Hospital in Nashville TN her birth name was Alisha Anderson she place with DCFS in Los Angeles last seen her 1998 Love her truly miss her please contact me
Old 07-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Total Points: 314.15
Donate
I am 58 years old now and am still hoping for a response from my baby daughter, who was born on July 9th, 1970 at St. Anthony's Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. I was 17 years old and was sent to The Our Lady of Victory Unwed Mother's Home in Bethany, OK to give the baby up for adoption when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am a college professor and a professional therapist. My three sons are adults now. I would love to talk with you, meet you in person, share information, or whatever with my birth daughter, if she is interested. The Catholic monseignor at the unwed mother's home told me that he was going to use St. Ireneuse's name (sp?) for your name on your birth certificate since you were born on his feast day, so I believe he put Irene Maberry (my maiden name) on your birth certificate, rather than the name I chose for you, which was Melissa Aimee (beloved). My parents are both deceased. Their names were James and Ann Maberry. Her maiden name was Heller. I hope you can identify yourself with all this data. My full maiden name is Jacquelyn Ann Maberry. My currrent name is Jacquelyn McCrary, PhD, LPC. Please look me up.