JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums. Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories
User Name
Password

Old 05-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Total Points: 548.81
Donate
I'm Andrea. I'm married, with 3 kids (one adopted domestically, 2 bio). I'm attempting to do an independent international adoption. The child has been located and I know what to do on the abroad side of things. I'm having a harder time finding out what are the MN state requirements and how to acquire a home study. Does anyone have any information that could help me on this?
We'll Search for You!
Washington
Click here to visit Adoption.com Registry
Don't miss out on finding your match at Adoption.com's Registry. For just $9.99 per year we will do the searching for you. Receive notifications automatically. Plus...find out who is searching for you!
Adoption.com Registry

Old 02-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Total Points: 448.91
Donate
We are from South St Paul and about 5 months in to the process. We are looking to complete a domestic open adoption. Looking forward to our first!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Total Points: 7,107.73
Donate
Domestic Infant Adoption Information Request

I am married for over 6 years and live in eastern suburbs of St. Paul. We are planning to adopt domestically using HOPE agency (Stillwater) services. If anybody has used or using HOPE for domestic adoption, please pm me your opinion/ feedback/advise.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:52 AM
Total Points: 165.60
Donate
New here

Hi everyone -
This is my first time on an adoption forum. Im from the Western suburbs (Mtka area), am married, with a 9 yr old adopted daughter and an 8 year old bio daughter. Really looking for some support from others in very open adoptions. We have always had a good relationship with Birthfamilies, but things are changing as Birthmother just had another baby and she is parenting him. Would love to be able to share stories, advice, vent...etc with others going through similar situations.

Look forward to being a part of this MN group.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Total Points: 12,844.42
Donate
I'm from the Western Suburbs and I adopted my daughter domestically at birth. We have a very open adoption and I would love to get to know you all a bit more. I don't have anyone close who has been through this that I can lean on, vent to, celebrate with. This is great.

My name is Kasie we've been married for almost 10 years. Kaylen was a designated adoption, we did not seek out to adopt but when this situation came up we jumped at it. We finalized last July and couldnt be happier with our situation!
Old 12-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Total Points: 453.28
Donate
Hoping to adopt.

Hello!

My husband and I are hoping to adopt an infant. We live in Plymouth, I am 35 and he is 42. My husband has 19 y.o son.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Total Points: 191.28
Donate
Smile Hello!

We are about an hour away from the twin cities. We have 3 biological children, and are hoping to complete our family through domestic adoption eventually. We are in the beginning of the process, but will be eligible for profile viewing soon! We are looking forward to meeting more people with experiences with domestic adoption, particularly when hopeful adoptive couples already have biological children at home. Find more about us at Biehn Adoption | Facebook! Thanks!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:29 AM
Total Points: 720.94
Donate
My name is Jim and I am an adult adoptee. I currently live in Fargo, but am from the Twin Cities and plan to move back in the next couple years. I'm currently in the process of finding my biological mother.