adoption.com

adoption.com

JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories

Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Total Points: 4,825.47
Donate
Smile Looking for adoptees and adopters who wouldn't mind being interviewed...

Hi there!

I am currently making a documentary film about adoption
In particular I am looking at the ways in which a family with adopted children might differ or function in the same way as a family all of the same blood.
Both of my parents are adopted and and so I have interviewed both of them already, but I really want this film to be well informed and to feature a lot of different opinions....

So I'm looking for people - adopted or adoptive parents - who wouldn't mind answering some questions for me! If you do not want to be featured on camera, I would be grateful even for some questions answered by email, but no identities would ever be disclosed in the film. I don't want lots of personal details, though I realise this is a very personal subject, I just want your opinions.

The film will never be broadcast or seen by more than a few people. It's solely for a course I am studying at the moment.

If anyone is interested in getting their opinion or view on adoption out there, or if anyone has anything to say, then I would be eternally grateful! I might even be able to offer some payment if needed.

People in the UK, I can travel to talk to you, people elsewhere, email or private message would be amazing!

Thanks
Sophie Allen.
Domestic Adoption?
Virginia
Click here to visit Adoption Home Study Provider
If you live in the U.S. and are going to adopt, you will need an adoption home study. Click here to find a home study provider in your area. Get Started Today!
Adoption Home Study Provider

Old 12-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Total Points: 5,096.15
Donate
adult adoptee

Sure, Ill answer any questions you'd like to ask me. I'm a 50 yr. old adult adoptee.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 AM
Total Points: 3,492.29
Donate
Contact

I imagine this is all done and dusted by this stage. But, if you still need folks to interview I would be willing to answer a few questions regarding coping with a second rejection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slallea93
Hi there!

I am currently making a documentary film about adoption
In particular I am looking at the ways in which a family with adopted children might differ or function in the same way as a family all of the same blood.
Both of my parents are adopted and and so I have interviewed both of them already, but I really want this film to be well informed and to feature a lot of different opinions....

So I'm looking for people - adopted or adoptive parents - who wouldn't mind answering some questions for me! If you do not want to be featured on camera, I would be grateful even for some questions answered by email, but no identities would ever be disclosed in the film. I don't want lots of personal details, though I realise this is a very personal subject, I just want your opinions.

The film will never be broadcast or seen by more than a few people. It's solely for a course I am studying at the moment.

If anyone is interested in getting their opinion or view on adoption out there, or if anyone has anything to say, then I would be eternally grateful! I might even be able to offer some payment if needed.

People in the UK, I can travel to talk to you, people elsewhere, email or private message would be amazing!

Thanks
Sophie Allen.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Total Points: 3,505.82
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartia
I imagine this is all done and dusted by this stage. But, if you still need folks to interview I would be willing to answer a few questions regarding coping with a second rejection.
I'm open to helping as well. I'm a 46 year old adoptee.