Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories

Old 02-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Total Points: 3,476.00
Donate
Smile Adopted from S. Korean in 1985

Hello. My birth name is Myung Ok Yoon. I was born on October 30, 1985 in Pusan, S. Korea. I was born with a birth defect called Cleft Lip and Palate, my adoptive parents tell me that is the reason why I was given up.

I was adopted on February 27, 1986 by american caucasian parents. I've had the very best family that i could ever imaginebut i just would really like to contact my birth mother. I would like to see her traits that i possess and maybe even some of her habits that i might possess.
Adoption Reunion Information

Looking for your birthfamily? Need assistance from the experts? Contact us today.

Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Email Address

Our reunion registry can aid your search for your birth family. Premium memberships available, offering benefits like:
  • Automatic searching
  • See who's viewed your profile
  • Higher message limit
  • Copy of Search & Reunion E-book ($19.95 value)
  • Just $9.99 / yr!
We'll Search for You!
New Jersey
Click here to visit Adoption.com Registry
Don't miss out on finding your match at Adoption.com's Registry. For just $9.99 per year we will do the searching for you. Receive notifications automatically. Plus...find out who is searching for you!
Adoption.com Registry

Old 06-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Total Points: 255.00
Donate
Smile Finding birth parents

Hello,

My birth name is Bo Na Han. My twin sister and I were adopted from S. Korea in 1985. We were born on May 19, 1983. Our birth mother is Myung Ok Han and our birth father is Jae Kwang Yoon.

I thought it was interesting that your name was similar to my birth mother's and the last name was Sook, which was my birth fathers.

We were put up for adoption in 1985 because our birth mother could no longer care for us. We were born in Pusan and adopted from Seoul also.

We also want so much to find our birth parents, especially our mother. Have you had any luck in finding any information.

Susana (Bo Na Han)
Old 06-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Total Points: 255.00
Donate
Second message from Bo Na Han

This is Bo Na Han again. I made a mistake I believe in my reply. Our birth father's ast name was "Yoon".
Old 01-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Total Points: 288.51
Donate
Susana,
So awesome they kept you and your twin sister together. I was also born In Pusan, Korea Jan. 30th, 1984 and Adopted from Seoul. Just received information about my birth. My mothers name was Jeong Hee Lee. My korean name was Sook Hee Lee.

Alyson (PA)
Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Total Points: 288.51
Donate
Susana,
Also can you guide me in my search for my birth Mother? my birth mother Jeong Hee Lee was 26 when she had me and was a single mom. Wanted a better life for me and then was put into the Eastern Child Welfare Society.