Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums. Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories
User Name

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 04:06 PM
farrellfroggette farrellfroggette is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Total Points: 1,548.29
please help

My husband wants to adopt my 13 year old son and my son wants him to as well, I have talked with my son's biological father and he has no problem with it, since he has not been in his life for the last 13 years, so we don't need to hire a lawyer, but here in Washington State I am told by our local superior court clerk that I need to contact a lawyer to get the forms...Does anyone know where I can get these forms online or local government office???? We want to get this done as soon as possible...Please Help!!!!
Reply With Quote

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Points Per Thread View: 1.00
Points Per Thread: 15.00
Points Per Reply: 5.00

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 PM.