adoption.com

adoption.com

JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Total Points: 5,632.11
Donate
Heart Philippine Adoption

My wife's brother lost his wife to an illness. Then he died of cancer a month or so ago. Now there are 10 children without parents. We are both close to 60 and would like to help. We have room for one child that is about 17 or 18 now. She does well in school and we would like to bring her here. I have heard that it is very expensive to adopt.
I am retired and wife will retire in another nine or ten years. I feel really bad that all those children will be without parents. If we could just help one it would be something we could do to help. I have hear that it would or might cost 10,000 us to do that. we really couldnt afford more then half that. I am really hoping that it would be less or we could get some help. I have a home and vehicles and we could afforst to cloth and feed her. Please if you can help us to help them i would really appreciate it. If you know someone to contact and give us good information will be a blessing. I would think that a child that is related would be a lot easire to adopt if her parents are deceased. thanks for any help given.

p.s. I myself was adopted when i was about 6 and I had fantastic parents.