JOIN 800,000+ MEMBERS JOINJOIN Cancel

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums. Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories
User Name
Password

Old 02-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Total Points: 33,419.94
Donate
And after all of this, I was not able to see the ad. I sporadically watched the SB but was not able to catch it. If anyone knows how to view it, can you link it or pm me the link if it is not allowed on here.
Did anyone catch the ad?
Adoption Community Information
Domestic Adoption?
Virginia
Click here to visit Adoption Home Study Provider
If you live in the U.S. and are going to adopt, you will need an adoption home study. Click here to find a home study provider in your area. Get Started Today!
Adoption Home Study Provider

Old 02-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Total Points: 207,722.53
Donate
Mom to 5, thanks for sharing your difficult but inspiring story and your life experiences as an adoptive mom and a woman who experienced abortion. Your testimony is beautiful and yes, we serve a redeeming God who blankets us in his forgiveness and peace when we seek it. I love the scripture verse in the book of Joel that is just awesome. "He will redeem the years the locust ate away" I also love the verse that says, there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Thanks for sharing with us and may God bless you richly! Hugs and prayers, Jody

*Adoption Triad Support Group Leader for 14 years

* Adoptee Cafe Devotions www.adopteescafe.blogspot.com
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Donate
Hi Legal and the Tim Tebow commercial ad can be viewed numerous places. I would suggest just going to the Focus on the Family website ( Its all there) and see the short 30 second clip which merely leads you to the FULL STORY by Tim's mom and dad telling their story of Tim's miracle birth after Pam ignored the doctor's suggestion to abort the baby due to health issues she was having. Do go view it. Blessings to you today!

Old 02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Total Points: 33,419.94
Donate
I saw it on a website!!
My husband told me that N.O.W. is protesting the ad because of violence to women when she gets tackled. Weird~ because there was a Super Bowl commercial where Betty White was tackled too. I saw that one actually.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Donate
Did you read my other post today on Christian Adoptee Fellowship here about the Assistant Coach of the Super Bowl Indianapolis Colts, (Christensen) is an adoptee and his birth mother/first mother was 15 and placed him for adoption in LA. She requested that He be adopted by a Christian family or returned to her. Christensen's father is a pastor, and this coach openly shares his joy with being given life and a family when he considers what the alternatives were. The whole story can be read today on LifeNews.com. with his photo. So Tebow isn't the only one speaking out their gratitude for life.