Family Forums
Parenting Forums
Pregnancy Forums
Unplanned Pregnancy
Adoption Forums
Fertility Forums

Adoption Forums®

Members List Photos Events Local Adoption Support Search Arcade Reviews Membership Upgrade
Welcome to the Forums. Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You may have to register before you can post or search: click here to proceed. To start viewing messages, select a forum below that you would like to view or click View All of Todays Posts.
Forum Categories
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Total Points: 1,234.23
Donate
ISO Birth Father Fairbanks 1969

I was born and adopted around the end of November 1969 in Fairbanks, Alaska. I would have been conceived around late January to February 1969. My birth mother's name is Mary Hehnlin. She was a student at UA-Fairbanks. According to what little info has been gleaned from her (she wishes I did not exist even now) is the man in Fairbanks and his parents owned a store there. The store no longer exists. She will not tell anyone his name. I do know she went on to date in 1969 and marry at a later time, Emory Bohanan. I am looking for anyone who might have known Mary at this time and known who she was dating or whatever during early 1969.

I do believe my birth father was at least part Native Alaskan. I do show many physical traits as well as my children show the traits. I do know my birth mother does not have any Native American blood nor does my ex-husband, so I do believe all the traits come from me thru my birth father. I actually have been able to do some extensive research on my birth mother's family and have a relationship with my biological brother. Our mother refuses to give him any more info.

I am not here to flame up fights. I would just like information especially to look for health information.